KSC Crystals

KSC Crystals
When only the best crystals will do.

Friday 7 January 2022

Crystals to Reboot for 2022

 

Crystals to Reboot for 2022





This is a email that I received from a regular customer that has now become a friend :-


Hi Keith 

Absolutely loved your last newsletter! 
Thought I would send you a grid I made for our family / home based on the Crystals to Reboot for 2022. 

These are amazing crystals Keith, you chose well ! (Feel free to share my grid, you can include my name if you wish, either in your next newsletter or any of your social media platforms if you would like.)

Firstly, I knew the grid itself needed to be the Merkaba.

Starting with the 'inner circle' of crystals which has within it the 5 you mentioned (going clockwise starting at the 'top'):
Clear Quartz (added for its inherent properties as well as to bring down the Light....and to make 6 for the Merkaba......2022 is a 6 year also)


Continuing with the 'middle circle'.....6 Green Chrome Diopside that just happened to arrive in the post the day I was composing the grid! (had forgotten I ordered 6). 

In part I was drawn to the following: "All Diopsides stimulate new cycles of growth and renewal and deep healing in the body and can begin the process of reversing negative emotional and mental states, so this green variety can bring deep heart emotional healing and release of stress. The intense green, clarity and energy of these Russian stones can be revitalising and it connects us to Gaia and the plant kingdom and the healing energies of both of these." 

I thought how absolutely perfect coming out of the past 2-2 1/2 years and entering a new year 2022! Fitted well with your crystals as well !

The third or 'outer circle'.....6 Natural Clear Quartz chosen specially for this grid. Then were in turn gifted to me by the shop owner!!

The grid is now sat firmly in the middle of our dining table which I think will stay there for much of this year. 
Hope you enjoyed that!
Blessings to you and Sandra,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment