KSC Crystals

KSC Crystals
When only the best crystals will do.

Friday 25 February 2011

Crystals for Crystal healing and Reiki therapist from KSC Crystals

Crystals for Crystal healing and Reiki therapist from KSC Crystals




My name is Keith Birch. I am a crystal healer, teacher and Reiki Master. I am passionate about natural crystals and their amazing healing properties. I have been selling crystals for many years and run crystal healing courses. My strong passion is to bring crystals into people’s lives so everyone can benefit from their beauty and power. I take great pride in personally selecting all the beautiful crystals in my collection and helping people find their special crystal via my online shop or at the Mind Body and Spirit events that I display at in the North West of England. Worldwide shipping is available for International customers buying online.

Crystals for healing
Healing Crystals
Crystal healing

No comments:

Post a Comment